Why Choose John at Morrison Mediation?
1. John is a full-time divorce and family mediation professional.
2. All his reviews on Google and Yelp are 5 stars.
He has very positive reviews on other sites as well.
3. He is adept at all areas of knowledge and skill required in divorce mediation.
4. Most divorce agreements are mainly concerned with finances and he is a CDFA.
5. John can explain divorce law without expecting you to give it undue priority.
6. He helps you come to your own agreements, knowing these will be more satisfying.
7. He has excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- helping estranged spouses talk with each other productively;
- developing an agreeable custody and co-parenting plan in alignment with the best interests of the children;
- working out the financial arrangements (division of assets, spousal support and child support).
Since each of these is often an emotional minefield and fraught with conflict, it is essential that your mediator has excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. John excels in this area, aided by his Masters Degree in Conflict Resolution and his calm, clear, warm and empathetic manner.
8. He will tailor your divorce mediation experience to your needs and desires.
Your mediation process can be conducted online or in-person, whichever you prefer. Every divorcing couple is unique. Some are only interested in the practical problem-solving and decision-making necessary to accomplish a divorce so they can move on with their lives. Others, who will have a continuing relationship due to their children, may want to address and resolve some of the upsets and misunderstandings that inhibit their ability to communicate and co-parent together. Still others will view their divorce process as an opportunity for personal transformation and healing. John is comfortable and confident with all of these approaches and therefore will tailor your divorce mediation experience to your needs.